JOCLoudnessLG2DB reads the files that generates the playout changeover module and then it sends the information to central DB.
This module only needs the following data to start working:
- Database location (URL and port), and database login and password
- Once the module has connected to database the user has to:
- Select the channel that module reads its logs
- Put the directory where the module can find the asrun.log
- Select the period (in seconds) that the module check for a new files in scanning dir
- The module has an intelligent routine to handle with items that started to broadcast a day X and finished the day after. The user can activate or not this routine.